By Harrison Farrier, BHS Class of 2016
TRADITION UNITES US.
- Senior Prom-Prom was definitely a night to remember; dancing and hanging out with my friends the whole night. It was great seeing everyone have so much fun.
2. Racquetball-This was my first year playing and I wish I had started playing sooner. I met so many people and made a lot of new friends.
3. Tailgates-It was so much fun getting together before all of the home football games; listening to music and eating hotdogs and hamburgers.
4. Football Games-I had a lot of fun chanting for all my friends that were playing and watching Southridge get beat on their field and then rushing it after the game.
5. Jam the Dam-It was a lot of fun going all four years of high school. This was my first year waiting in line listening to music and watching kids playing video games on the TV that they brought.