By Sam Noyer, BHS Class of 2016
TRADITION UNITES US.
My name is Sam Noyer, and I am a senior and also a member of the 100th graduating class. In these past four years of my high school career, I have experienced many memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life. My top five memories from high school are:
1. Last baseball season (Junior year), I pitched a complete game in the Metro League championship and hit a walk-off single to clinch the title against our rival, Westview.
2. This year, I signed my letter of intent to play college football at the University of Colorado in front of all of my friends, family, and teammates.
3. This year, I threw a game winning 70-yard touchdown to Carson Crawford on 4th and 13 in the 2nd round of playoffs to beat Tualatin and advance us to the Quarterfinals.
4. This year, I was on Prom court and selected as Prince of Ambition.
5. This year, I joined Student Leadership and we got to go on a beach retreat. This treat was so much fun and gave me the opportunity to branch out and get to know people I usually wouldn’t talk to.